Junior Account Officer - Financial Institutions
- Credit Europe Bank
The Bank develops and updates its business plan for Bank Relations business line on a yearly basis; this business plan includes both financial and non-financial objectives. Financial Institutions Department is a part of Bank Relations Division.
Financial Institution Department’s main responsibility is to initiate, develop and sustain relationship with various financial institutions in the world to provide efficient business flow to and from the bank. Towards that aim, any member of the financial Institutions team is responsible to have a very good understanding of country and bank risk notions. Every staff member has the responsibility to closely follow-up developments in the area of responsibility and informs all relevant colleagues about the possible consequences of the developments.
It is expected from the Officer to work independently on a daily basis towards the realization of divisional and departmental targets.
Each team member has a designated geographical area of prime responsibility on Banks and other financial institutions and is aware of the fact that the responsibilities of the team have impact both on the asset and liability side of the balance sheet.
The Officer will also be required to do the administrative functions of the Division from time to time.
Under supervision and guidance of the seniors;
- Take responsibility mainly over the defined geography for the country and bank risk; follow assigned markets closely regarding developments, new products.
- Manage, negotiate limit needs and special pricing requirements of CEB with third parties, utilize existing limits efficiently with most competitive structures and rates to facilitate trade finance flows
- Be the first point of contact for FI’s doing business with CEB for the assigned geography. Maintain good contacts with other banks to provide information about CEB and enhance existing relations with the aim to leverage global relations whenever is needed. Present CEB in the best manner to other financial institutions.
- Cooperate internally with
- forfaiting and EM Loan Trading Team and assist them to reach divisional goals in terms of origination assets from certain banks/countries
- corporate marketing division for the defined geography to provide solutions for the needs of corporate customers
- treasury team to support their requirements related to counterparties
- Provide support in problem solving related to transactions with relationship banks
- Make necessary entries to the core banking system
- Organise and attend meetings, business trips
- Responsible to complete the KYC on primary relationships
- Assist and support Unit Manager whenever needed
Personal Skills & Qualifications
- University degree in finance, banking, international trade or any other relevant field.
- Familiarity with international trade finance products
- Outstanding communication skills and networking abilities.
- Proficient in both verbal as written English
- Fluent in at least one other foreign language
- Good contacts in the relevant field
- Numeric skills
- Basic knowledge of loan products
- Any relevant internship or working experience at a commercial bank
Key Competence Profile
- Organization Sensitivity
- Result orientation
- Pressure handling
- Quality orientation
- Good Communication
HOW TO APPLY
Ar you a graduate student, do you recognize yourself in this profile and are you looking for a challenging, full time (40 hours a week) position in a friendly and international working environment or do you need more information? Then please contact us or share your application by sending your English resume and motivation to the following email address: email@example.com