Intern Business Analyst Global Procurement
We are looking for ambitious and enthusiastic students and recent grads to join us at the heart of our core procurement business. As a junior business analyst for our supply chain category, you will evolve in a complex, stimulating and enriching international environment in a result driven team. HEINEKEN is present in over 70 countries and operates more than 165 breweries. HEINEKEN is Europe’s largest brewer and the world’s third largest by volume. HEINEKEN is committed to the responsible marketing and consumption of its more than 250 international premium, regional, local and specialty beers and ciders. The number of people employed is over 85,000.
The role provides an opportunity to understand HEINEKEN’s business and processes enhance analytical skills and make significant business impact. The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic and multicultural environment.
- Improve our forecasting process for brewery material services, which will be used for the price setting of all breweries worldwide;
- Working with Category buyers, Finance and support teams across the organization to identify opportunities, develop business cases and drive measurements of actions to continuously improve our processes;
- Develop new solutions to enhance the efficiency of controlling processes and improve the quality of the data;
- Control the accuracy of cost saving initiatives and their deliveries in the savings tracker.
- You are currently working towards a Master degree in a quantitative field, such as Business Administration/Intelligence, Finance, Economics, Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, or similar from a top tier University/Business School;
- Strong knowledge in MS Excel is required;
- You are fluent in English;
- You maintain close attention-to-detail, with an ability to carry out in-depth data mining; your approach is always methodical as you build understanding of the bigger picture;
- You come with the ability to innovate, simplify processes and practices;
- A first experience in similar fields (Audit, Strategy, Business Control, Business intelligence) would be a plus but is not mandatory;
- You are ambitious with a result driven personality.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- An insightful position in Global Functions at the Head Office
- The opportunity to work in an international environment
- A quick exposure to big responsibilities
If you recognize yourself in this description, please send your Resume and Cover Letter to email@example.com. We look forward to your application.
Candidates need to be EU citizens since the company cannot sponsor visas for interns.
HEINEKEN is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
If at any time you want your personal data to be deleted, you simply need to notify the hiring HEINEKEN company. HEINEKEN will not share your personal data with any third party without your prior consent. As part of your interview process with HEINEKEN you may be asked to authorize the hiring HEINEKEN company to separately verify your application data and personal background through a third party service provider.
At HEINEKEN, we brew great beers and we build great brands. We are committed to surprising and exciting our consumers and employees everywhere. We have a proud history and heritage in brewing and in our communities. With operations in over 70 markets globally, we are the world's most international brewer.