Intern - Corporate Credits
- Credit Europe Bank
The Intern - Corporate Credits Risk / Monitoring Unit is responsible for supporting invoice operations and payment process for the expenses within the responsibility of Risk Monitoring Unit.
He/she is expected to help for preparation of internal/monitoring reports and the classification of NPL / SPV documents in line with the policy and procedures where the objectives and criteria’s are set.
- Responsible for accurately and timely follow-up of payments for the expenses of SPV companies and NPLs within Risk Monitoring Unit`s portfolio
- Preparation of payment forms and invoices
- Follow up of legal and other expenses
- Completion of authorized signatures on the basis of expense authority level
- Assist the preparation of monthly reports including overdue, overdraft, limit expiring, vessel positions and other assigned reports
- Ensure the classification and documentation of NPL and SPV files.
The following qualifications are required:
- MBO or HBO Student
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Proficient in both verbal as written English
- Experience with MS Office
- Prior internship or work experience in legal or financial services is a plus
- Paid internship
- Starting date is ASAP
- Student must be available for a period of 6 months
- Available on a part-time basis (16 hours p/w)
Would you like to meet new professional challenges in a dynamic company? Credit Europe Bank NV offers interns an interesting international environment in addition to great learning opportunities.
Please share your application by sending your English resume and motivation to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions please reach out to Evsen Durmaz at + 31(0)20-3576315.